The S ACADEMY is committed to meet customer satisfaction. We therefore realize our obligation to protect the privacy rights of all our customers, who are visiting our website.
Information Collection and Usage
The S ACADEMY does not collect any personal information about you when you visit the website, unless otherwise specified or you choose to provide this information to us in the course of becoming a member of the site. However, once you visit the following information is automatically collected and stored:
- The IP address, from which you access the Internet
- The date and time of your access to our website / mobile app
- The pages you visited and the order in which you visited them
- Any details you choose to provide in the course of signing up for site membership.
The S ACADEMY uses this information for statistical and monitoring purposes and to help us identify which services are most or least interesting to our visitors, as well as identifying website performance. We also maintain your membership access and may contact you in relation to your membership occasionally.
We may use third party tools or software for conducting statistical analysis; however please note that only certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who accessed our website, or pages most visited etc are collected. Such information does not identify you individually. The S ACADEMY keeps all collected information confidential except where disclosure is enforced or required by law, or as part of requirement to protect the rights or properties of The S ACADEMY.
A cookie is a small piece of data that a website asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device. The cookie allows the website to “remember” your actions or preferences over time.
Most browsers support cookies, but users can set their browsers to decline them and can delete them whenever they like.
Cookies are used to perform one or all of the following:
- Authentication: Cookies help websites determine if a user is logged in, and then deliver the right experience and features to that unique user.
- Security: Cookies help impose security measures on a website. They also help detect unusual and suspicious activities.
- Advertising: Cookies deliver a better advertising experience for both users and advertisers. Cookies help connect advertisers to users who are most interested in their products based on the user’s browsing history.
- Performance: Cookies help your website learn how services work for different people and how to route traffic between servers.
Security of Transactions
The S ACADEMY uses Telr to process all payments for memberships. Telr is PCI DSS Level 1 Certified. Please be assured that this application has security measures in place to protect the information you provide us. We use encryption methods to protect all information, which is deemed to be sensitive, or any other data that should remain secure to meet The S ACADEMY’s legal requirements.
Links to third-party websites
The S ACADEMY website may provide links to other websites. However we are not responsible for the following:
- Accuracy of the content of these sites
- Their mechanisms for information collection and usage
If you suspect that your privacy is being compromised, do:
- Close all tabs and windows you are browsing.
- Change your password immediately.
- Inform us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
The S ACADEMY is not responsible for any technical, hardware or software failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; incomplete, garbled or delayed transmissions. It assumes no liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, consequential or psychological damages as a result of visiting or using its website / mobile app or loss of services, income or welfare resulting from any virus that may infect computer equipment used to access its sites. Under no circumstances will The S ACADEMY be liable for any damages or injury that result from the use of the materials on this site and the user shall indemnify The S ACADEMY from and against all liabilities resulting from the user’s failure to observe these terms of Policy. The S ACADEMY does not warrant that information currently accessible is up-to-date